Terumo Aortic are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our busy and growing and finance department. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global business through a period of growth and investment.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Ensure all invoices received are properly authorised, coded, and posted accurately through accounts.
- Ensure supplier accounts are paid within agreed time limits.
- Investigation and resolution of supplier queries.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements & GRNI accounts.
- Reconciliation of intercompany payables.
- Maintenance of Supplier master data
- Arrange for bank payments as required including BACS and International payments.
- Month end AP procedures
- Operation of Currency/Advances/Expenses/Mastercard Scheme.
- VAT Return
- Gain understanding of TAS process to cover for absence
- Ad hoc duties when required.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Experience of using SAP in an AP function (preferably specific experience of VIM)
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- HNC in accountancy or similar is preferred but not essential.
- Computer literate i.e. Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take ownership of tasks.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.