Terumo Aortic are currently looking to recruit a Calibration Coordinator on a fixed term basis for 12months. Working alongside our facilities team, this role is to ensure all internal and external calibrations are completed in accordance with company procedures.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Responsible for initiating non-conformance reporting in the event of any calibration fail
- Participate in Audits (internal and External) as the calibration SME
- Maintain calibration instrumentation, equipment, and facilities to required standards
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files
- To liaise with all manufacturing departmental managers and team leaders to ensure equipment is available for calibration at the correct time
- Develop and maintain calibration KPl's
- To log all newly acquired equipment on to the database
- Provide Technical Support and guidance to colleagues on request.
- Review calibrations to ensure completed as required
- Raise purchase orders for all calibration services
- Complete calibrations when required.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Formal qualification in a relevant engineering discipline or extensive demonstrable experience in understanding calibration, both practical and theory.
- 3 Years Calibration/Maintenance experience within a regulated industry (Pharmaceutical, medical, etc)
- Knowledge of statistical tools and MS Office applications.
- Specific training in relevant HASAWA technology areas.