Terumo Aortic are currently recruiting for a talented and driven Commercial Finance Business Partner to join our expanding and energetic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career with global organisation during a period of high growth and investment. This opportunity will allow you to be a true partner across the business and make a difference.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- To partner with relevant stakeholders across the wider business through the provision of insightful financial information and analysis to support decision making
- Undertaking ongoing oversight and review of relevant financial information of the business to be able to provide insight and awareness of current and future performance in a timely fashion
- Business partner to all SG&A and R&D cost centre owners based out of Glasgow
Management Accounts and Regular Reporting
- Ensure integrity of the P&L for own areas of responsibility across business Cost Centres through monthly review of performance, ensuring accruals and prepayments made and managed where appropriate including across clinical, logistics, marketing and IT.
- Prepare and review detail variance analyses at month-end to ensure any movements versus plan fully understood within Finance and the respective Cost Centre owners
- Monthly tracking of associated Capex spend and analysis of spend vs. Plan
Forecasting and Budgeting
- Facilitate the budgeting and forecasting processes for own area of responsibility, challenging the Cost Centre owners’ inputs as appropriate.
- Process Improvement and System Administration
- Continually review processes in the department to ensure they are at their most efficient within Finance and across wider business cost centre reporting.
- Lead and take part in project initiatives across the business.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Relevant accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA etc) and/or extensive industry experience in similar roles
- Experience as finance business partner is desired, FMCG/ Medical Device industry experience would be highly beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience using ERP systems; SAP ECC and/or S4 HANA would be highly beneficial
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Advanced working knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel
- Strong working knowledge and application of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills expressed as the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the business, internally and externally
- Proactive and responsive
- High personal integrity
- Self-starter and willing to do what’s needed