Terumo Aortic are currently recruiting for a Demand Planner. The successful candidate will establish, run & own the 3 regional DMRs for Terumo Aortic – North America, EMEA & Japan/China/ROW. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to use their own experience to spearhead improvement projects in all areas demand planning and sales forecasting.
Key Duties will include:
- Set up Regional DMRS & Sales (demand plan) forecasting processes & tools.
- Create DMR standard deck & KPIs.
- On a monthly basis, responsible for chairing the 3 regional DMRs & ensuring quality input & output into the Global S&OP forum.
- Attend Global S&OP meeting
- Liase with the Strategic Planning manager
- For the US, collaborate closely with TMC team & be their point of escalation.
- For Japan, form relationship with the demand planner and collaborate closely.
- Lead analysis & improvement projects to maximise product availability, forecast accuracy, product rationalisation
- Own monthly analysis, including: sku level order intake vs forecast, sku level fulfilment from manufacturing to the region vs S&OP allocation, forecast variability & mix analysis.
- Own new Launch plans & post implementation analysis
- Bring own experience to shape the sales areas of the S&OP process – this is a new area for Terumo Aortic and we are currently establishing proper process & RACI across the organisation. This role to play a large part in supporting this development.
- Future looking to be involved in system implementations (IBP on S4 Hana for example). For now, everything is excel based.
- Support budget process & long range planning requirements
- Role based in Glasgow
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Deman Planning (5+ years)
- Business degree or equivalent
- Positive attitude to change
- Numerate, analytical
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Exception identification & management
- Customer Service – Continuous Improvement – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint) – Email – AS400 or S.A.P business information systems
- Breadth of industry experience – medical device background would be beneficial but not required
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Excellent presentation & facilitation skills