Terumo Aortic are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Engineer to co-ordinate the facilities support operators and ensure tasks are carried out as required, carry out general maintenance and associated tasks on building, plant, equipment and services. This role will contribute to the effective control of all general support activities associated with the operation of the facility. This is an excellent opportunity on a dayshift role.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Organise and prioritise facilities support operator works – allocate tasks, arrange materials, tools, access times, PPE Checks.
- Responsible for carrying out routine checks and maintenance on plant, equipment and services
- Carry out repairs and modifications to Facility Buildings and external grounds as directed by Maintenance team leader
- Support Facilities Office daily tasks were required
- Ensure all documentation is maintained to ensure facility operates safely and in compliance with current legislation
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner and to current procedures.
- Assume other responsibilities from time-to-time in order to support plant objectives and personal career development
The successful candidate will possess;
- Minimum HND in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering discipline or Relevant industry experience within a Facilities environment.
- Experience of painting, joinery and general facilities maintenance
- Experience within a supervisory role would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of HSAWA and COSHH systems