Terumo Aortic requires detailed driven individuals to verify that materials and products meet the defined standards for quality. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can develop your career and make a difference.
Key Duties Include:
- Inspection and testing of in-process and finished product/materials in accordance with approved relevant procedures.
- Training of other In-Process inspector(s) as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Quality Control or In-Process Inspection experience within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- The ideal candidates should be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have excellent communication skills.
- They will be team players and have good attention to detail.
- We are keen to hear from individuals with a manufacturing background, good manual dexterity skills, and who have experience working within a cleanroom or controlled environment.