Terumo Aortic are currently recruiting for an IT Applications Analyst to join our team during an exciting time of investment and growth within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to add real value to a business whilst also enjoying career development and opportunities.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Responsible for contributing to the development, implementation and support of process and applications to enable the delivery of the IT Application blueprint roadmap.
- A multidisciplined technical and business process role focused on supporting a broad range of applications across TA business
- Role is suited to someone who enjoys supporting a wide variety of products, learning and troubleshooting new applications and being involved in a broad range of projects as well as BAU.
- Engage in business applications / process implementation, change and obsolescence
- Work with project teams and business process owners to fully understand requirements specifications and establish best fit processes in line with integrated IT strategy, compliance requirements and business needs.
- Business process change request impact analysis
- Propose and/or review solutions to meet business needs
- Facilitate and liaise between application end users and IT technical teams where there are interdependencies with other applications
- Ensure the relevant data to support the process implementation is gathered, cleansed, transformed and verified
- Support unit, regression, and user acceptance testing
- Create training documentation, plan and deliver end user training to associates to the standard required and ensure that knowledge is effectively transferred
- Support end users during a project / deliverable cutover, go live and post go live phases ensuring correct business processes are used and system issues are identified and resolved
- Work with other Analysts on designing and implementing interfaces with connected systems / applications
- General administration of the software systems, user maintenance, roles, security etc.
- Liaise with 3rd parties / vendors / internal customers to assess and/or implement potential solutions to requirements and resolution
- Responding to customer requests - identify, track and resolve application incidents and service requests on a day-to-day basis, troubleshooting both technical and business process related issues
- Suggest enhancements to business applications / processes to support continuous improvement
- Collaborate with technical IT colleagues and Third party vendors to ensure optimum application and solution performance within technical infrastructure supported by developing and implementing preventative maintenance plans
The successful candidate will possess;
- Experience of applications enterprise applications such, ERP, QMS, MES, Labelling, WMS, etc.
- Experience of implementing business applications in a fast moving environment is desirable and preferably within a medical device manufacturer
- Application integration
- Strong business process mapping and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- SQL and Reports creation
- Scripting knowledge for automation
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in IT discipline