Terumo Aortic are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Support Specialist to work alongside our manufacturing teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further develop their career.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Develop an adaptable and flexible workforce through ensuring co-ordination of standardised training in line with business requirements.
- Support creation and maintenance of standardised support services across TA Glasgow.
- Support production areas to maintain service levels which are compliant and productive.
- Support key business projects to ensure production teams are fully prepared for new processes and practices as they enter service.
- Conduct departmental inductions for new associates.
- In conjunction with functional areas, plan training delivery in line with forecast capacity.
- Ensure training delivery and associated tasks are completed to the required standards.
- Conduct ongoing competency review process.
- Support production areas to maintain up to date documentation and processes.
- Develop and maintain standardised support services across TA Glasgow.
- As required, support Investigation and root cause analysis activities.
- As required, support key projects to ensure smooth transition to production areas.
- Perform other tasks as needed in support of key business objectives.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Subject Matter Expert level experience of TAG manufacturing processes
- Experience of Terumo Aortic documentation management
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Train the Trainer
- Coaching Skills
- OS2 Practitioner / Lean training equivalent