Terumo Aortic are currently recruiting for an experienced and skilled individual to fulfil the role of Microbiology Technician, to provide support where required within the QC department, principally microbiology. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business during an exciting time of investment and growth.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Perform all required microbiological tests in accordance with relevant procedures:
- Sterility control.
- Water bioburden and endotoxin testing.
- Product bioburden and endotoxin testing.
- Testing of raw materials.
- EM of cleanrooms.
- Preparation of media.
- Receipt of goods in.
- Routine laboratory tasks.
- Equipment verification.
- Perform any validation work.
- Raise QCO/ECP/CRB Changes.
- Report writing.
- Perform Microbiology awareness sessions.
- Management review data preparation.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Relevant science degree or equivalent experience in a regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of excel and word for windows.
- Attention to detail required.
- Clean room experience would be advantageous.