How many people can say they helped save a life today?
Terumo Aortic has been manufacturing products to help save patients’ lives from its facility at Inchinnan near Paisley for 40 years now. Our associates are hands on in the fight to treat several cardiovascular conditions by helping to manufacture our innovative range of grafts.
You don’t have to have a background in medical devices, we will provide extensive training to help you become a highly skilled operative who can be proud of the products which you make and the impact they have on the patients who receive them.
Key responsibilities and duties will include;
- Undertake product manufacture and packaging processes within a cleanroom or controlled environment.
- Continually think about the tasks performed and suggesting quality or production improvements.
- Work towards meeting quality objectives.
- Follow good manufacturing processes as defined in procedures and specifications.
Skills and experience desired:
- Ability to follow procedures and specifications within stringent guidelines.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- High level of dexterity.
- Experience from a manufacturing environment is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You will be a team player and have good attention to detail.
We operate a variety of 37 hour per week shift patterns between Monday and Friday, creating a positive work life balance.
As well as competitive salaries and a great bonus scheme, we provide pension and life insurance schemes to help safe guard your future and those closest to you. We also offer a generous holiday entitlement to our associates and many other benefits including a subsidised canteen and retailer discounts.
Being part of the Japanese Terumo Corporation, which employs over 25,000 people worldwide and with another manufacturing facility in Florida, a career at Terumo Aortic offers a wide range of opportunities to progress and realise your potential whilst contributing to the company mission of “Contributing to society through healthcare”.