Terumo Aortic are currently looking to recruit a Reporting accountant to join our business, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our finance team and experience real career growth whilst working with a company that truly makes a difference in the lives of our patients.
The main responsibilities are;
- Preparation and timely reporting of Vascutek Ltd financial statements, and Bolton Medical Inc reporting, including corporation tax input and coordination of all audit visits.
- Responsible for monthly close and reporting for our UK, USA and European companies
- Responsible for financial compliance including but not limited to J-SOX quarterly reporting to Terumo; R&D tax claims, Patent Box claims.
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts
- Project lead on Terumo Aortic J-SOX implementation
- Balance sheet review and management
- Ad hoc duties when required.
The successful candidate will possess;
- CA qualified (ICAS preferable)
- Strong working knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel
- Auditing experience would be preferred
- Experience of working with a manufacturing business
- Able to work under high pressure with the ability to make objective decisions based on informed data.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills expressed as the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the business, internally and externally.
- Strong planning skills.
- Proactive and responsive.
- High personal integrity.
- Self-starter and willing to do what’s needed.
- Preferably holds a clean driving licence.