Terumo Aortic are looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate to join our team during an exciting time of growth and expansion for the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Regulatory Affairs team in a rewarding role with a company that offers career development amongst a host of excellent benefits.
Key Duties :-
- Assist in the production and review of design dossiers technical files, and Product Approval Certificates.
- Preparation of regulatory submission for product approvals.
- Preparation of Custom Made device, Special Products paperwork and change assessments.
- Participate in Design Control, Risk Management, Post Market Surveillance and document changes.
- Facilitate compliance with Vigilance System.
- Update and review all IFU, Packaging and Labelling
- Other duties as required by Regulatory Affairs department
Qualifications & Experience :-
- BSc Hons Degree or equivalent.
- Regulatory experience within a medical device or pharmaceutical environment is desirable.