As part of our Talent Development Team, Terumo Aortic are seeking an experienced Talent Development E-Learning Advisor. This newly created role is to design and deliver e-learning and digital content for all Terumo Aortic associates whilst also supporting the successful integration of the LMS across the business.
Key duties will include;
- Design of e-learning content for LMS
- Design of video content for LMS
- Support with ad hoc learning design requests
- Analyse and interpret LMS data to understand learning needs.
- Work closely with key business partners to ensure regular communication of LMS updates reaches all associates
- LMS management and maintenance and wider business projects
- Support team with addressing learning needs and/or new educational requirements
- Create network across wider Terumo group to share best practises
- Support reviewing all e-Learning content and materials to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Works to TA design standards to maintain consistency of materials.
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training methodologies.
- Maintain and share knowledge of software update features with team.
- Proactively pursue personal development opportunities
- Additional ad hoc duties as and when required
Qualifications & Experience;
- Proven ability in a learning and development environment
- Experience in design and delivery of digital training solutions
- Knowledge of training needs analysis and evaluation methodologies
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of rapid authoring tools (Articulate) Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail