Terumo Aortic are currently recruiting for a Textile Support Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting role supporting our manufacturing division during a period of high growth and investment within the business. This role offers excellent career development and job satisfaction.
The main responsibilities are;
- Fabric batching, subsequent processing and verification that all properties of the fabric produced by the Textile Technicians meet the required quality standards.
- Successfully control and raise greige stock fabric for the cleanrooms, to ensure continuity of supply in line with FY plan.
- Support stock taking activities.
- Identify all fabric types and faults
- To carry out duties (under supervision where required) in an efficient and timely manner.
- To assist with the routine cleaning and maintenance tasks on textile equipment.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork to ensure compliance with GDP and cGMP requirements.
- To actively participate in all training plans required to ensure adequate skill levels for job objectives
- Maintain compliance to QMS requirements
- Maintain compliance to EH&S requirements
- Display core values
- Embrace change
The successful candidate will possess;
- Textiles background preferred
- Ideally have cleanroom experience
- Background within Quality
- Team player
- Good attention to detail