Terumo Aortic are currently recruiting for a Textile Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for running and controlling textile equipment to ensure fabric complies with the company quality standard. This is an exciting role supporting our manufacturing division during a period of high growth and investment within the business
The main responsibilities are;
- Operate textile equipment (under supervision)
- Assist Textile Technicians during machine set up.
- To continually monitor product to ensure it meets the required quality standard, highlighting any area of concern.
- To carry out duties (under supervision where required) in an efficient and timely manner.
- To assist with the routine cleaning and maintenance tasks on textile equipment.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork to ensure compliance with GDP and cGMP requirements.
- Maintain compliance to QMS requirements
- Maintain compliance to EH&S requirements
- Display core values
- Embrace change
Qualifications & Experience;
- Cleanroom background preferred.
This role is on a three week shift rotation, 1 week of early shift, 1 week of late shift and 1 week of nightshift.
As well as competitive salaries and a great bonus scheme, we provide pension and life insurance schemes to help safe guard your future and those closest to you. We also offer a generous holiday entitlement to our associates and many other benefits including a subsidised canteen and retailer discounts.